I am a board certified licensed clinical psychologist, boarded through the American Board of Clinical Psychology (ABPP). I am one of a small group of specialists in the US to have earned this credential.
Prior to starting my own practice, I was the Clinical Director at the Feeling Good Institute. Although I loved my role, clinical work is where my heart is and I wanted to devote my attention to my clients needs.
Some describe my services as “boutique” since I attempt to be available for you more than your ’50 minute’ weekly session if needed.
My values include:
- To be 100% authentic and honest
- To provide the highest level of care and respect you deserve
- To elicit ongoing feedback from you so I know what you like and don't like
- To collaborate with you
- To use evidence based treatments supported by research
- To use outcome measures to track your progress
- To respect your individual and cultural identity and incorporate your intersectionality into treatment
I am a Level Five Certified TEAM-CBT therapist and trainer, which means I have the highest level of training in a specialized CBT treatment approach developed by David Burns, MD at Stanford University. You can listen to me on Dr. David Burn’s podcast to learn more about my style.
I participate in weekly and monthly consultation for Acceptance and Commitment Therapy as well as eating disorder treatment. This is so I never get "stale," and receive feedback and other perspectives from top professionals in my field.
- American Psychological Association
- American Board of Professional Psychology
- International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals
- Society of Clinical Psychology, Division 12 - APA
- Association for Contextual Behavioral Science
- International OCD Foundation